Add warmth and character to your walls or ceilings using naturally beautiful pre-finished wood planks. Project Planks are professionally sanded, stained and sealed for a rich, natural look. Skilled Artisans hand select and hand finish each board to showcase nature’s unique textures and individual beauty. Pre-finished Southern Pine tongue and groove planks bring natural beauty, exceptional durability and unsurpassed quality to any wall or ceiling project.
• Southern Pine’s board strength, durability, value, and wood grain pattern provide for an excellent choice for your wood wall and ceiling project.
• Handcrafted and pre-finished wood planks
• Professionally pre-finished means no sanding, staining or sealing needed! It's ready to install!
• Four artisan colors available - Auburn, Colonial, Ebony and Weathered Grey
• 12 sqft per box. Add 5% for waste. Multiply your height X length then X 1.05 to get your total + waste.
• Tongue & groove, end-matched for easy installation. Goes together like a puzzle.
• Easy to install, low waste. This is a DIY friendly product!
• Square edge tongue and groove pattern for a classic look
• Water-based, eco-friendly zero VOC finish - Great for the environment, great for your home!
• Proudly made in America
• Project Planks can be nailed or glued to any wall or ceiling.
• Exterior grade polyurethane finish ideal for interior ceilings and walls or exterior porch ceilings
To calculate the amount of square feet needed for your project, multiply the total number of square feet by 1.05. The resulting number includes a 5% waste factor.
For example, an interior wall measures 9' x 12'.
H(9) x L(12) = Square Feet Total (108)
SFT(108) x 1.05 = Square Feet + 5% Waste (113.4 rounded up to 114)
Project Planks has 12 sq ft per box. You would need 9.5 (round up to 10) boxes.