Add the handcrafted rustic beauty of real wood to your walls or ceilings. Project Planks-Rustic are an easy to install wood wall or wood ceiling that is already professionally sanded, painted, hand-scraped and sealed for an authentic rustic look and feel.
• Southern Pine’s board strength, durability, value, and wood grain pattern is excellent for wall and ceiling projects.
• Handcrafted, rough sawn, painted, glazed and hand-scraped solid wood boards
• Professionally Pre-finished means no sanding, staining or sealing needed! It's ready to install!
• Two rustic colors available - Lighthouse and Wicker White.
• 12 sq ft per box. Add 5% for waste. Multiply your Height X Length then X 1.05 to get your total + waste.
• Tongue & Groove, End-Matched for easy installation. Goes together like a puzzle. So easy to install by yourself with regular tools.
• Easy to install, minimal waste (boards and cut pieces that are leftover). This is a DIY friendly product!
• Each solid wood board features a square edge and rough sawn tongue & groove pattern
• Water-based, Zero VOC finish - Great for the environment, Great for your home!
• Proudly made in America
• Synergy Wood boards can be nailed, screwed or glued to any wall or ceiling.
"I am very pleased with the product and the way it turned out! The wood was consistent in quality and finish. I had very little scrap at the end of the project I would recommend to anyone!" Aaron Smith
"Every time we have installed Synergy, it works great! Wood pieces that just snap together - You can really install it quickly" - Phillip Thompson
To calculate the number of square feet needed for your project, multiply the total number of square feet by 1.05. The resulting number includes a 5% waste factor.
For example, an interior wall measures 9' x 12'.
H(9) x L(12) = Square Feet Total (108)
SFT(108) x 1.05 = Square Feet + 5% Waste (113.4 rounded up to 114)
Project Planks-Rustic has 12 sq ft per box. You would need 9.5 (round up to 10) boxes.