Add warmth and beauty to your walls or ceilings with Project Planks. Synergy Wood (the leading experts in prefinished wood for ceilings and walls) created the Project Planks for an easy to install DIY wood wall or wood ceiling that is already professionally sanded, stained and sealed for a rich and long-lasting wood board. Skilled Artisans hand select and hand finish each board to showcase nature’s unique textures and individual beauty. Cypress tongue and groove boards bring natural beauty, exceptional durability and unsurpassed quality to any wall or ceiling project.
• Each Handcrafted and pre-finished Cypress wood plank is 4.25" wide x 34" long
• 12 sqft per box. Add 5% for waste. Multiply your Height X Length then X 1.05 to get your total + waste.
• Ready to install.
• Five artisan colors available - Auburn, Colonial, Ebony, New Harbor White and Weathered Grey.
• Tongue & Groove, End-Matched for easy installation. Goes together like a puzzle.
• Each solid wood board features Square Edge T&G Pattern for a classic look and feel
• Water-based, Zero VOC exterior grade polyurethane finish - Great for the environment, Perfect for your home!
• Proudly made in America
• Synergy Wood Cypress boards can be nailed, screwed or glued to any wall or ceiling.
Project Planks are covered by Synergy Wood's five (5) year, limited warranty
on the wood finish.
To calculate the amount of square feet needed for your project, multiply the total number of square feet by 1.05. The resulting number includes a 5% waste factor.
For example, an interior wall measures 9' x 12'.
H(9') x L(12') = Square Feet Total (108')
SQ FT(108') x 1.05 = Square Feet + 5% Waste (113.4' rounded up to 114')
Project Planks has 12 sq ft per box. You would need 9.5 (round up to 10) boxes.